POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Stuck in a crashing queue. : Re: Stuck in a crashing queue. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stuck in a crashing queue.
From: Bob H
Date: 8 Oct 2001 06:42:14
Message: <3bc18306@news.povray.org>
Should be able to edit the ..\ini\pvengine.ini file and prevent that.
Relevant part looks like so (pretty obvious):

[FileQueue]
ReloadOnStartup=0
QueueCount=3
QueuedFile0=c:\program files\pov-ray for windows v3.5\scenes\a.pov
QueuedFile1=c:\program files\pov-ray for windows v3.5\scenes\b.pov
QueuedFile2=c:\program files\pov-ray for windows v3.5\scenes\c.pov

Bob H.

news:3BC### [at] chesapeakenet...